Match locations and court assignments will be posted on the Match Location & Rainout page. If your match is scheduled to be played at Cary Tennis Park, your assigned courts will be listed on the website next to the match name.
Since the clubhouse is not open, please remember to bring balls, ice, water and snacks. Water and ice will not be available at Cary Tennis Park.
- USTA Adult League: Get involved in the most popular league of the year. This league consists of singles and doubles matches. Teams can advance all the way to the National Championships!
- WWTA Spring Mixed League: Come enjoy a fun, social league which features three courts of mixed doubles.
- USTA Tri-Level: Three courts of doubles each match, staggered level of expertise on each court. For example, a 2.5/3.0/3.5 team has a pair at each NTRP level playing for a total of three courts each match.
- USTA Mixed Doubles: Three courts of mixed doubles each match, the combination of the players NTRP level cannot exceed the team NTRP.
- USTA Singles: Three courts of singles each match.
- USTA Combo Doubles: Three courts of doubles each match. A great way for players with different NTRP to play doubles together.
- USTA NC Singles: Three courts of singles each match.
Steps for playing out of Cary Tennis Park
Registration for the Fall leagues (Combo and Singles) will be as follows:
- Beginning July 15, request your USTA team number from Western Wake Tennis Association.
- Captains will be provided a USTA team number and a link where all players will can pay for their Town of Cary team fees ($24 NR, $20 R).
- Patrons that had an annual pass as of March 14th, 2020 will not have to pay Fall 2020 team fees.
- Match Location & Rain-Out Information
- Make-Up Match Court Request Form
- Western Wake Tennis Association Website: our local Community Tennis Association. A great resource for finding additional players to fill a team, and rules and regulations.
- myCary: Once you receive your Town of Cary program code, you will need to register for your team through myCary.