- Utility Accounts Online allows you to pay for water, sewer and garbage collection online using your Visa, MasterCard or E-Check. You can also track your payments and water usage over time. Registration is required in order to use this service.
- Our Bank Draft Service automatically deducts the amount of your utility bill on the actual due date each month from your checking or savings account. You will continue to receive a monthly statement. There is no charge for this service. Each month it will save you time, a check and postage, and eliminates the worry of being late with your payment.
- Pay in person at the collection window on the first floor of 316 N. Academy St. on the Town Hall campus. Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- A utility bill drop box is located off of Ambassador Loop Road next to the designated visitor parking spaces at Cary Town Hall. Drop boxes can also be found outside the Cary Senior Center in Bond Park (off of High House Road).
- Call the Finance Department at (919) 469-4050, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. to pay your bill using your Visa, MasterCard or E-Check. There is no fee for this service.
- A return envelope is included with your bill if you choose to send your payments via the U.S. Postal Service. The address to mail in your payment along with your payment stub is:
Town of Cary
PO Box 71090
Cary, NC 28272-1090
The Town of Cary's Oasis program can help those going through financial hardship with their Town of Cary utility bill through donations from other utility customers.
View tips for reducing water consumption to help lower high usage utility bills.