Six Easy Ways to Pay Your Utility Bill
- Online: DigiPay allows you to pay for water, sewer and garbage collection online using your Visa, MasterCard or E-Check. You can also track your payments and water usage over time. Registration is required in order to use this service. Payments are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Bank Draft: Print out our Bank Draft Form to enroll and return by mail to: PO Box 8049, Cary, NC 27512-8049 or scan and email to: email@example.com. This service will automatically deduct the amount of your utility bill on the actual due date each month from your checking or savings account. You will continue to receive a monthly statement. There is no charge for this service. Each month it will save you time, a check, postage, and eliminates the worry of being late with your payment.
- In Person: We welcome your payment in person at the Finance Window inside of Cary Town Hall, which is located on the first floor of 316 N. Academy St. enter through our South Entrance off of Ambassador Loop Road. Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Drop Boxes: These brown boxes are located in the South Entrance Parking Lot at Cary Town Hall, off of Ambassador Loop Road and in the parking lot at the Cary Senior Center in Bond Park off of High House Road. Payments are collected Monday through Friday only.
- Phone: Call Utility Accounts at (919) 469-4050, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. to pay your bill using your Visa, MasterCard or E-Check. There is no fee for this service.
- U. S. Mail: A return envelope is included with your bill if you choose to send your payments via the U.S. Postal Service. The address to mail in your payment along with your payment stub is:
Town of Cary
PO Box 71090
Charlotte, NC 28272-1090
The Town of Cary's Oasis program can help those going through financial hardship pay their Town of Cary utility bill through donations from other utility customers.
View tips for reducing water consumption to help lower high usage utility bills.