Cary Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources provides a variety of full and half day camps, workshops, classes, and clinics. These camps provide opportunities for youth to participate in an extended period of activities in a supervised environment.
The School's Out 2018 guide is now online! Click on the image or link below. And, look for printed copies of the guide at Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources Staffed Facilities, Town Hall, grocery stores, and public libraries in Cary starting February 1.
Registration begins February 5 for Cary Residents | February 19 for Non-Residents
Three Easy Ways to Register!
- Visit classweb.townofcary.org
- Search for activities or enter the course code
- Pay by Visa or MasterCard
2. BY MAIL
- Mail completed enrollment form [pdf] with a check payable to Town of Cary to:
Cary Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources
PO Box 8005
Cary, NC 27512
3. IN PERSON
- Visit any Parks, Recreation & Cultural Resources staffed facility
- Pay with check, cash, Visa, MasterCard or gift card
What You Need to Register
- Family Account Pin
- Client Code for each family member
- Course Code for program
Have questions? Give us a call at (919) 469-4061.