A Challenge Course, often called a ropes course, is an outdoor learning facility focusing on teamwork and team development.
Programs at Bond Park’s Challenge Course
- Focus on cooperation, trust, leadership, communication, and more.
- Inspire thoughtful conversation and relate to daily life through the use of metaphors.
- Are designed for groups of 8 or more, 10 years of age or older.
What participants at the Challenge Course can expect
- An outdoor, guided experience tailored to the goals of their team.
- Activities geared toward safely exploring what it means to be a team.
- Initiatives that offer a mix of physical and mental challenges.
- A choice to participate in a manner that appropriately challenges individuals and the team.
Bond Park Challenge Course offers 4 types of programs
- Low Course: Team-Building or Team Development
- High Course: Adventure
- Low with One High: Low Team-Building and one High Adventure activity
- Full Day: Low Team-Building and High Adventure
Types of groups that use the Challenge Course for Team Building
Corporate, Camps, Scouts, Youth Groups, Churches, Sports Teams, Families & Friends, Birthday Parties, Government, Public Service and more.
Opportunities for Individuals
Programs are scheduled throughout the year for individuals to participate on the course if not part of a group. Sample programs include knot tying, zip line, and more. Visit the Outdoor Recreation section in the Seasonal Brochure for a complete listing.