Experience winter fun for the whole family at Cary’s Bond Park! Come dressed to play on the snow-covered hill across from Bond Park Community Center. The amazing sledding hill will be covered with snow made from ground ice by Snow My Yard. The snow is refreshed each morning and between sessions as time allows. Snow tubes are provided -- please do not bring your personal sled, disc or tube.
Snow tubing areas are available for varied skill levels -- one from the top of the hill all the way to the bottom for the confident tubers and another that starts midway down for the little ones. Registered parents are welcome to assist their children as needed. Snow tubing is for single riders only for ages 5 and up. New this year, a special parent-child session is available for those younger than 5 who would like to tube with a parent (no older sibling).
A few tips to keep your whole bunch happy:
- Dress accordingly -- you may get a little wet (or muddy) as the snow melts.
- Do not bring a personal sled or tube; snow tubes are provided.
- Bring a chair to watch from the spectator zone if you are not planning on tubing.
- For the safety of the participants and spectators alike, only registered participants will be permitted in the tubing zone.
- Parking will be available at the Boathouse.
- Bring your camera to capture all the smiles of a fun-filled day.
Fees per session:
$18 per person, ages 5 & up (single rider session)
$18 per pair for parent-child session (Friday, 3:30 p.m.)
Only those who are registered will be allowed to snow tube. Tickets/registrations are non-transferable. Sessions are expected to fill quickly. Registration will NOT be available the day of the event. Additional event information and reminders will be provided via email. Please ensure we have an updated email address when registering.
Register in person at any community center or on-line using EZ-REG Web. To register on-line, you will need an account, client code and PIN. Need assistance with your PIN? Call a community center or enter your account's email address here.
- Bond Park Community Center (919) 462-3970
- Herbert C. Young Community Center (919) 460-4965
- Middle Creek Community Center (919) 771-1295
Please verify your email address as updates for this event will be provided via email.